Thursday, April 28, 2011

Store Spotlight and Discount @ Cheeky Pickle

Cheeky Pickle AprI was once a Textile Designer from the U.K and now a very proud and exhausted mum living in Melbourne creating Handmade Sewn paper designs. Cheeky Pickle was born as a necessary outlet for all of my ideas and continuing love of pattern, colour and design.

My main strengths as a designer are in simple design concepts and colour use. I seek out only beautifully patterned and richly textured papers for my work; ones that I instantly fall in love with and just have to have. I also work hard on creating design patterns that are striking, bold and just look fantastic.

Receive 10% off all stitched greetings cards. Simply mention SHA10% at point of purchase.

{Shop} {Facebook} {Blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...