Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Store Spotlight and Special Offer @ Little Toot Creations

Little Toot Creations May 2Little Toot Creations is where you’ll find quality handmade clothing and accessories made with love from my home, to yours.

For me, childhood was all about running barefoot in the backyard, collecting tadpoles from the creek, enjoying special treats with Nanna and being on the water with Pop, in his boat, 'Little Toot'. A simple life with simple things.

Little Toot Creations is a reflection of all those things I loved most about my own childhood.

All of my creations are made to be practical and individual; from quality fabrics in beautiful designs.

Special Offer: For a limited time mention Shop Contemporary Handmade to receive your bonus hair accessories or mini-set of fridge magnets with every full-priced clothing order!

{Website} {Facebook}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...