Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Store Spotlight @ by Connie

My name is Connie. I'm the creator behind loopty loop, a modern range of crochet accessories predominantly for girls, some for women. It was born out of my love for hand crafts while making presents for friends.

I love seeing how stitch by stitch, an original, wearable piece slowly comes to life. Luxuriously soft 100% cotton is used. Each piece may take me 20 minutes to an hour to create. Custom requests welcomed.

All orders arrive to you beautifully packed ready for you to gift. Please keep me in mind next time you're looking for a unique and pretty present.

By Connie is a member of the Handmade Cooperative – Australian Handmade 4 Kids.

{Website} {Facebook}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...